PMI-ACP® Exam preparation Course
PMI-ACP® Course Objectives
Learn the 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas needed to pass the PMI-ACP® Exam! In fact, the course is so in-depth that you will be able to execute Scrum, Kanban or any hybrid model afterwards.
Learn Real World Agile techniques used successfully by real teams!
- Walk through the entire Agile Development Life-cycle end to end using a practical real world project.
- Learn real world techniques for planning, estimating and prioritizing requirements in an Agile way.
- Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams.
- Learn how to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value.
- Improve requirements gathering through collaborative brainstorming, breaking down EPICs and defining acceptance tests.
- Learn how to create simple yet powerful visible Agile tracking reports.
- Get tips on advanced topics such as scaling Agile to large projects, distributed teams and lean portfolio management.
This course provides you with 21 contact hours required by the PMI® for exam entrance.
Why this Course?
- Learn the entire Agile Lifecycle with real-world practical techniques!
- Covers the key PMI® Learning Objectives needed to pass the PMI-ACP® certification exam.
- Designed with 60% interactive group workshops!
- Designed to walk you through the Agile Lifecycle activities end to end.
You walk away with valuable course material, handouts and survival packs to support you on your projects.
Who should attend?
Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, QA/Testers, IT Leaders, Project Stakeholders, and other Team Members and Managers interested in passing the PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP® certification exam.
3 – day course
Comprehensive course-ware is included in the price. You also get 21 contact hours as well as a certificate of attendance. The 21 contact hours can also be applied as Category A PDU’s for maintaining current PMI® credentials.
PMI-ACP® Practice Exam Included!
In addition to all the above, all students will have 30 day’s access to the Agilocity PMI-ACP® Practice Exam system, absolutely free.
Regular Price = R9 500 per person for 3 days.
Inclusions: Facilitation in a modern, tranquil conference facility with sufficient catering. Morning Tea/ coffee, Tea time, Lunch, High tea.
Condition: A minimum number of 10 students per course is required. If the threshold is not reached, the course will be moved to the next course date for that city.
The next course dates are:
18 – 20 May 2015 – CPT
22 – 24 June 2015 – JHB
27 – 29 July 2015 – DBN
5-7 Aug 2015 – JHB
26-28 Oct 2015 – CPT
9-11 Dec 2015 – JHB
On Demand & In-House Dates
To express interest in public training events for PMI-ACP® training, or for in-house training, please touch base with us here.
Venues are confirmed closer to the time of training.
PMI and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.