Growing Agile brings you the Scrum Master Salary Survey 2015, containing salary statistics from coaches, consultants and Scrum Masters. Have a look at their interesting findings here.
Some key observations:
- A Senior Agile Coach earns about double of that of a Scrum Master in Gauteng
- There is a growing number of Agile coaches in SA
- Salary is mostly determined by one’s previous job
- The most influential learning for Agile practitioners are:
- Having a mentor
- Mentoring others
- Doing pair work
- Mentored others
- Being mentored
- Having a coach
- Attending local conferences and events came out as top in the “How do you share and connect” category.
Read the full article, which appeared first on www.growingagile.co.za on May 22nd, 2015.
Many colleagues that want to transition into a career as a Scrum Master have many queries about salary expectation.
The ladies over at Growing Agile are doing some research on the subject, and the results, based on last year’s success, will be hot topic for a while to come.
If you are in this field already, please take a moment to complete the survey here, and rest assured the information is anonymous.
Agilocity offers PMI-ACP® – PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner exam preparation courses!
The course covers all knowledge areas for the PMI-ACP® exam, and offers you 21 educational contact hours as required by the exam entrance. For current PMI® credential holders, these PDU’s may be applied to your PDU maintenance cycle.
Click the button below for more details
PMI® and PMI-ACP® are registered trademarks of PMI®.PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation